About DAIKEN

HomeCorporate InformationMessage from President

Message from President

Message from President

Deriving satisfaction from our work that inspires us
to contribute to individuals and society

Since 1951, Daiken Chemical Co., Ltd. has been pursuing its own distinctive research to develop the potential of precious metals. One of our earliest innovations was the development of liquid gold for ceramics.
During this period, we have responded to the needs of our customers by constantly taking on the challenges of developing new technologies. Today, we have grown to become a renowned Japanese developer of conductive pastes and other leading high-tech metal components.
To all those who have supported our business over the years, we feel a deep sense of gratitude. We remain committed to our precepts as inspired by Shujing (“The Book of History”); specifically, we shall “derive a satisfaction from our work that inspires us to contribute to individuals and society.” Moreover, we shall strive to pursue R&D innovations that provide benefits for up to two decades.
We maintain a focus on providing our customers with superior technology and unmatched quality. At Daiken Chemical, a pioneer in forging the future of precious metals, we look forward to your continued support and encouragement.

 

Akio Harada
President

沿革

Our history

1951

April

Daiken Liquid Gold Co., Ltd. is established in Imafuku, Joto-ku, Osaka, with capital of 2 million yen.

 

 

The Nagoya Branch is established in Nagoya Ceramics Hall.

 

 

Daiken Liquid Gold acquires Ito Kinshoja’s manufacturing and sales business for liquid gold for ceramics.

1954

November

Corporate capital is increased to 3 million yen.

1957

Febrary

The company is renamed to Daiken Chemical Co., Ltd.

1959

August

The Company launches a materials business targeting electronic components following the in-house development of conductive paste.

1962

March

Corporate capital is increased to 15 million yen.

1967

May

Corporate capital is increased to 25 million yen.

1973

March

The Company adopts conductive materials, such as precious metal pastes, as its principal product line.

1981

May

The Company purchases 9,900 square meters of land for a plant at the Technoport Industrial Park in Mikuni-cho, Fukui Prefecture.

1982

March

The Company merges with Daiei Kaken Co., Ltd. Corporate capital is increased to 26.6 million yen.

1983

September

The Head Office building is constructed at its current address.

1985

October

Corporate capital is increased to 48.9 million yen.

1989

June

The Company constructs its Fukui Plant at the Technoport Industrial Park in Fukui Prefecture.

1991

March

The Company constructs a three-story dormitory in a sports park in Mikuni-cho, Fukui Prefecture.

1992

March

The Nagoya Branch is relocated to the 5th floor of the IF Building, 156, Fujigaoka, Meito-ku, Nagoya.

1993

March

The Company purchases 13,200 square meters of land adjoining the Fukui Plant. Fukui Plant No.2 is constructed.

1997

July

Fukui Plant No.3 is constructed.

1998

August

The Fukui Plant acquires certification of ISO 9002 registration.

2003

October

Higashi Osaka Plant is constructed.

2004

April

The Tokyo office is opened on the 7th floor of the Mitsubishi Building, 2-5-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.

 

September

The Company acquires certification of ISO 9001:2000 registration.

2006

April

The Company acquires certification of ISO 14001 registration for the Head Office, Imafuku Plant, Fukui Plant and Higashi Osaka Plant.

2008

February

Gifu Plant is constructed.